2022 BMW 3 Series Price List
The 2022 BMW 3 Series price list starts at $41,450 MSRP. This is your price to take the base BMW 330i home to Los Angeles, but you’ve also got the option to upgrade to the BMW 330i xDrive, the electrified BMW 330e, or even a high-end BMW M340i. You’ll pay $56,700 MSRP for the top model before packages and options, but there’s a lot more to the BMW 3 Series models than that. Learn more about what makes this version of The Ultimate Driving Machine so special with your partners in BMW sales and finance, Pacific BMW.
2022 BMW 3 Series Models & Price Points
You’ll start out at $41,450 MSRP to bring the base BMW 3 Series model to Hollywood, but you’ve got several models to work with here. Take a look for yourself:
- 2022 BMW 330i Sedan – Priced at $41,450 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330i xDrive Sedan – Priced at $43,450 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330e Sedan – Priced at $42,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330e xDrive Sedan – Priced at $44,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M340i Sedan – Priced at $54,700 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M340i xDrive Sedan – Priced at $56,700 MSRP
Although exact pricing for the models in our new BMW 3 Series inventory will vary depending on the options and add-ons that have been applied, you can make any trim level more accessible by trading in your current vehicle and taking advantage of our 3 Series lease offers.
What’s Included at Each BMW 3 Series Price Point?
There’s something that we want Burbank drivers to know about the BMW 330i vs. BMW 330i xDrive, and that’s that these vehicles are identical save for the drivetrain. The 330i, the 330e, and the M340i each come standard with rear-wheel drive, and each offers xDrive AWD as an upgrade, priced at $2,000.
There’s more to the story than that, however. We’ve selected a few highlights from each of the 2022 BMW 3 Series models:
- BMW 330i – Includes a 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i4 engine (255 hp), an 8.8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Navigation, a 10-speaker HiFi Sound System, tri-zone automatic climate control, and a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking.
- BMW 330e – Includes a 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i4 with an integrated electric motor (288 combined hp), all BMW 330i features, plus automatic high-beam headlights and HD Radio™ FM station reception.
- BMW M340i – Includes a 3.0L BMW M TwinPower Turbo i6 (382 hp), an M Sport differential, M Sport brakes, M Sport suspension, an M Sport steering wheel, and more.
Find Your BMW 3 Series with Us
You’ve gotten your first taste of the BMW 3 Series models. Now, we think it’s time to come over to Glendale and test drive one of these models for yourself. We’ve got a sales team that’s ready to help you make the right BMW choice. Apply for financing today and let someone from our team assist you.
More from Pacific BMW
The worlds of X and M collide with the first-ever production SUV built from the ground up specifically by BMW M. Built with the same drivetrain as BMW’s new bespoke endurance racecar, the BMW XM unleashes high performance in a form never experienced before. DRAMATIC PRESENCE The BMW XM announces its presence with a bold…
The 2023 BMW X5 price begins at $61,600 MSRP and offers an impressive five models for Los Angeles drivers to choose from. The BMW X5 sDrive40i and BMW X5 xDrive40i are two great starting options, while the BMW X5 M50i is ready for drivers who want something a cut above. Learn more about the BMW X5…
BMW has set the standard for electric vehicles with their i4 sedan and iX SUV. However, there’s a new entry to the BMW lineup that’ll be on the Los Angeles roads soon. That would be the 2023 BMW i7, a larger sedan meant to evoke the gasoline BMW 7 Series. This vehicle offers the advanced technology…