2022 BMW 3 Series Price List
The 2022 BMW 3 Series price list starts at $41,450 MSRP. This is your price to take the base BMW 330i home to Los Angeles, but you’ve also got the option to upgrade to the BMW 330i xDrive, the electrified BMW 330e, or even a high-end BMW M340i. You’ll pay $56,700 MSRP for the top model before packages and options, but there’s a lot more to the BMW 3 Series models than that. Learn more about what makes this version of The Ultimate Driving Machine so special with your partners in BMW sales and finance, Pacific BMW.
2022 BMW 3 Series Models & Price Points
You’ll start out at $41,450 MSRP to bring the base BMW 3 Series model to Hollywood, but you’ve got several models to work with here. Take a look for yourself:
- 2022 BMW 330i Sedan – Priced at $41,450 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330i xDrive Sedan – Priced at $43,450 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330e Sedan – Priced at $42,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 330e xDrive Sedan – Priced at $44,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M340i Sedan – Priced at $54,700 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M340i xDrive Sedan – Priced at $56,700 MSRP
Although exact pricing for the models in our new BMW 3 Series inventory will vary depending on the options and add-ons that have been applied, you can make any trim level more accessible by trading in your current vehicle and taking advantage of our 3 Series lease offers.
What’s Included at Each BMW 3 Series Price Point?
There’s something that we want Burbank drivers to know about the BMW 330i vs. BMW 330i xDrive, and that’s that these vehicles are identical save for the drivetrain. The 330i, the 330e, and the M340i each come standard with rear-wheel drive, and each offers xDrive AWD as an upgrade, priced at $2,000.
There’s more to the story than that, however. We’ve selected a few highlights from each of the 2022 BMW 3 Series models:
- BMW 330i – Includes a 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i4 engine (255 hp), an 8.8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Navigation, a 10-speaker HiFi Sound System, tri-zone automatic climate control, and a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking.
- BMW 330e – Includes a 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i4 with an integrated electric motor (288 combined hp), all BMW 330i features, plus automatic high-beam headlights and HD Radio™ FM station reception.
- BMW M340i – Includes a 3.0L BMW M TwinPower Turbo i6 (382 hp), an M Sport differential, M Sport brakes, M Sport suspension, an M Sport steering wheel, and more.
Find Your BMW 3 Series with Us
You’ve gotten your first taste of the BMW 3 Series models. Now, we think it’s time to come over to Glendale and test drive one of these models for yourself. We’ve got a sales team that’s ready to help you make the right BMW choice. Apply for financing today and let someone from our team assist you.
More from Pacific BMW
In a bold step towards the future of automotive innovation, BMW has unveiled its latest design concept, the BMW Vision Neue Klasse. This visionary concept car represents a pivotal moment for the iconic German automaker, showcasing the next generation of BMW vehicles. Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, asserts that…
BMW is once again pushing the boundaries of automotive innovation by introducing an exciting collaboration with the gaming platform AirConsole. This latest venture brings in-car gaming to life for the first time, offering a fun and interactive way for drivers and passengers to pass the time while the vehicle is stationary, such as during charging…
BMW has once again raised the bar the first-ever BMW X1 M35i xDrive. Combining exceptional performance, innovative features, and unmatched versatility, this compact SUV is set to make waves in the automotive industry. In this blog post, we will delve into the key highlights of the BMW X1 M35i xDrive, showcasing why it is a…