Lease End – What Next?
THE ROAD AHEAD
If you are currently leasing through BMW Financial Services, you may have questions about what to expect at the end of your lease. This guide provides you with an explanation of lease-end options and the procedures to follow at vehicle turn-in.
With three months to go before your current lease ends, you have several exciting choices in front of you.
The three routes represent your three choices. The route you travel next depends entirely on what you plan on doing with your current BMW. Review the choices that you have ahead and pick the option that’s best for you.
Should you have any questions, please call Pacific BMW at (818) 246-5600
- Route 1: Select your new BMW
- Route 2: Keep your current BMW
- Route 3: Turn in your current BMW
Route 1 – Select your next BMW
- Pick your favorite vehicle from our New or Used Inventory
- Let Pacific BMW help you build and order your next BMW from the factory, per your exact specifications
Let us arrange your financing – Lease through BMW Financial Services or finance through BMW Financial Services.
If you choose to lease or finance a custom-ordered BMW, Pacific BMW will be happy to extend the lease on your current vehicle up for up to six(6) months until your new BMW arrives. (Not available to Owners Choice customers) Keep in mind that if your next vehicle is a BMW, and it is leased or purchased through BMW Financial Services, the end-of-lease deposition fee on your current vehicle and the security deposit on your new vehicle is waived.
Route 2 – Keeping your current BMW
- Make arrangements to keep driving your current BMW
- Re-Lease through BMW Financial Services
We will help you purchase your vehicle outright with financing options through BMW Financial Services.
Should you wish to purchase the vehicle that you are currently driving, you may do so by paying the residual value* shown on your original lease agreement. You can choose to either finance the total amount due with BMW Financial Services or simply send Pacific BMW a cashier’s check or certified funds to pay it off.
For assistance, please call Pacific BMW at (818) 246 – 5600.
Route 3 – Return your BMW
- Contact Pacific BMW and schedule an appointment* for inspection
- Have your vehicle inspected
- Make any necessary repairs
- Turn in your vehicle