New BMW X5 for Sale in Glendale, CA
9 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Find a New BMW X5 for Sale in Glendale
The new BMW X5 is available now at Pacific BMW, your local authorized BMW retailer near Los Angeles. This popular luxury SUV is better than ever, and you can take home all the power, capability, luxury, and technology with our extensive inventory of X5 models for sale. Browse our selection, then contact us to schedule a test drive and get the car buying process started!
BMW X5 Highlights
What sets the BMW X5 apart from other luxury crossover SUVs in Hollywood and beyond? The automotive industry experts at Edmunds.com maintain that “It’s easy to see why the 2020 BMW X5 is one of the more appealing midsize luxury SUVs on the market,” with “strong performance from multiple available engines,” a “luxurious, comfortable cabin” that “lives up to its price tag,” and a “spacious cabin and cargo area.” Additional features that have earned the X5 such rave reviews include:
- Optional third row if you need to make room for seven passengers in a pinch
- Over 70 cubic feet of cargo space, with a power split tailgate
- Panoramic moonroof
- Massaging front seats with heated front armrests with BMW Individual leather upholstery
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional, Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster, and Central Information Display
- iDrive Operating System with customizable home screen tabs, integrated apps, and more
- Active Driving Assistant Suite with Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Extended Traffic Jam Assistance
- Available Driving Assistance Professional Package
- Electronic air suspension for easy loading/unloading cargo, getting in and out, and better off-roading
- Active kidney grille and air breathers for improved aerodynamics
- Rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options
- BMW TwinPower turbo charged 6-cylinder and V8 engines, as well as an M Performance engine with over 500 hp
- Electrifying BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid also available for increased efficiency
BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid: What to Expect
Chances are, by now you’ve probably heard about the new BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid. This BMW X5 hybrid model is much more than just an SAV with gas and electric power. It’s a true BMW, focused on performance and the “ultimate driving” experience first. It just so happens to be more efficient than other BMW X5 models, which, at the end of the day, saves you money! What else can you expect of the new BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid? Here are some highlights:
- Greater efficiency vs. other X5 models saves you money. Potential tax credit eligibility also could help with that!
- Single-passenger occupancy HOV lane access saves you time on the daily Los Angeles or Hollywood commute.
- On-the-go charging at public stations, standard charging with an Occasional Use Cable in any standard 120-volt outlet, and fast-charging when you install the BMW i Wallbox at home are the three main charging options for this BMW X5 hybrid model.
- A digital instrument cluster specific to the BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid provides key vehicle information and charging specs.
- All-electric range helps you take quick trips to the local store to run errands with less emissions, but a BMW TwinPower Turbo engine is always at the ready, too.
Get Started at Pacific BMW
Once you’ve found a new BMW X5 for sale that fits your needs and budget, apply for financing online to get started on the car-buying process before scheduling a visit to Pacific BMW. If you are still doing your research, compare the BMW X3 vs. BMW X5 to explore more BMW Sports Activity Vehicles® available near La Canada today! You can also learn more about the BMW X5 towing capacity.