Car Finance Payment Calculator | Pacific BMW
BMW vehicles are created to excel. To thrive. To conquer Los Angeles and Hollywood roads, carving up corners like no other vehicle can. But, dear thrill-seeker, all this comes at a cost, as you well know. So, in the race to find the perfect “ultimate driving machine”, how will you be sure that you’re staying in-budget? Why with our easy-to-use online car finance payment calculator, of course! Use our payment calculator, and estimating your monthly lease or loan installments is as easy as providing a little personal information and hitting submit! Want to learn more? Check out our other finance tips and tricks, or simply reach out online or by phone at (818) 246-5600!
Here’s How to Use Our Finance Payment Calculator Tool
Our auto finance calculator gives Burbank drivers like you the means to access greater financial literacy by helping you budget out how much a new luxury vehicle could cost you every month. Of course, that also helps when you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, or find out how much car you really can afford.
Should you spring for that fully-loaded new X5 or choose a more modestly-appointed certified pre-owned X3 instead? Find out with the help of our finance payment calculator! Using this tool is a simple matter of putting in the following:
- Vehicle Price: See something you like in our new inventory, or maybe our CPO inventory? Price out how much it could cost now with the price listed on our site. Or, see how much negotiating on said price could shave off your lease or loan installment.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate you input may very well be different from the interest rate you get approved for. That’s why it’s helpful to fill out a credit application online. Applying for financing can help you get a better idea of what you could pay in interest when using our finance payment calculator.
- Loan Term: The loan term is the loan length, or how many months you will be paying your loan back. Common terms range from 24-84 months.
- Down Payment: Want to reduce your monthly payments? A surefire way to do that, and quickly too, is to put a down payment against your next BMW purchase or lease.
- Trade-In Value: If you have a vehicle you plan on trading in, use our trade-in valuation tool first to get its estimated value. Then, you can enter that into our payment calculator to help offset your monthly payments!
Ready to figure out how much your next BMW could cost you? After you’ve input all of the above into our online payment calculator, simply hit the “calculate” button and you will receive your estimated monthly payment. It’s that simple!
Finance with Pacific BMW Today
Want to learn more about our financing process and how we attempt to streamline it for you? Check out our online finance center for additional information or call (818) 246-5600 now. When safe and convenient, visit us in-person for an even more individualized experience.