2021 BMW X7 Price & Configurations
Searching for a capable and competent new luxury SUV near Los Angeles or Hollywood? The 2021 BMW X7 three-row crossover — that’s SAV for Sports Activity Vehicle in BMW-speak — is an inspired choice. With a starting MSRP of just $74,900, there’s plenty to love about this BMW, even in the entry-level configuration. But for a truly luxurious experience, three total BMW X7 configurations are available. Read on to learn more about each one! Then, when you’re ready, call (818) 246-5600 to schedule a test drive.
2021 BMW X7 Configurations
For the 2021 model year, three BMW X7 configurations exist. Each is priced competitively as follows:
- BMW X7 xDrive40i: starting MSRP of $74,900 MSRP
- BMW X7 M50i: starting MSRP of $99,800 MSRP
- ALPINA XB7: starting MSRP of $141,300
Want to learn more about the features in each of the BMW X7 configurations in addition to the BMW X7 price? Here’s a taste of what each 2021 BMW X7 trim level provides.
BMW X7 xDrive40i
The BMW X7 xDrive40i boasts a standard 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i6 engine that kicks out 335 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque. With niceties like an Active Kidney Grille and Driving Dynamics Control technology with ECO PRO, COMFORT, and SPORT modes also standard, this BMW looks as good as it performs in Hollywood. Standard features even at this entry-level model are impressive, encompassing the below-listed amenities and more:
- SensaTec upholstery with 16-way power front sport seats with heating
- HD Radio™, and SiriusXM® with 360L and 1-year All Access subscription
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services, Apple CarPlay™, Wi-Fi hotspot 3-month trial, and wireless charging
- Two-axle self-leveling air suspension to adjust ride height for loading and entering
- Live Cockpit Professional with two 12.3-inch displays
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
- Active Driving Assistant suite with Daytime Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Distance Control, and more
- BMW Assist eCall™with Emergency Request and Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification
BMW X7 M50i
All-new as of the 2021 model year, the BMW X7 M50i boasts a racetrack-inspired M Performance engine. This4.4L BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine amps things up insofar as power is concerned, providing 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque. Additions you’ll only get with this BMW X7 configuration include an M Sport exhaust system, M Sport differential, M Sport brakes, and several interior and exterior upgrades like:
- SensaTec upholstery and Anthracite Alcantara® headliner
- 22-inch M V-Spoke wheels with performance run-flat tires
- Icon Adaptive LED headlights with Laser Light
- Roll-up rear sunshades
BMW ALPINA XB7
Looking for the ultimate in luxury motoring? It’s hard to beat the BMW ALPINA XB7. The top X7 SAV configuration level, this BMW model packs in a standard 4.4L BMW ALPINA Bi-Turbo V8 engine and also includes xDrive technology and intelligent all-wheel drive with ALPINA Calibration. Other highlights include:
- Exclusive ALPINA interior trim options
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Leather dashboard
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Harman Kardon® surround sound system
- Automatic 4-zone climate control
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- Sport differential
- …And more!
Get Our Best BMW X7 Price Now!
Ready to further explore the BMW X7 configurations? We’ve got plenty of amazing 2021 BMW X7 models in-stock to test drive first-hand at Pacific BMW near Burbank! Want to get the best price possible on a BMW X7 today? Give us a call at (818) 246-5600, contact us, and then apply for financing online!
More from Pacific BMW
After their successful launch two years ago, the BMW X3 M and X4 M receive updates for the 2022 model year. Exterior design changes, updated technology, and a notable power increase make these twins better than ever. The biggest change for the 2022 X3 M and X4 M is the updated engine tuning of the…
Searching for a capable and competent new luxury SUV near Los Angeles or Hollywood? The 2021 BMW X7 three-row crossover — that’s SAV for Sports Activity Vehicle in BMW-speak — is an inspired choice. With a starting MSRP of just $74,900, there’s plenty to love about this BMW, even in the entry-level configuration. But for a…
The new 2021 BMW X3 isn’t like other luxury SUVs. It’s a BMW, after all, and that means it’s built to provide the “Ultimate Driving Experience.” It stands to reason that you probably associate the new X3 with power and prestige, yet the BMW X3 interior is just as impressive (not to mention practical). What…