2021 BMW X3 Interior Specs & Features
The new 2021 BMW X3 isn’t like other luxury SUVs. It’s a BMW, after all, and that means it’s built to provide the “Ultimate Driving Experience.” It stands to reason that you probably associate the new X3 with power and prestige, yet the BMW X3 interior is just as impressive (not to mention practical). What awaits in the BMW X3 interior? Find out by continuing to read our BMW X3 interior expose below or contact us anytime to learn more!
BMW X3 Interior Seating & Cargo Space
The BMW X3 interior features are certainly what gets noticed by most Los Angeles and Hollywood drivers, but the BMW X3 interior dimensions are just as worthy of your admiration. Why is that? The BMW X3 can easily squeeze in you plus three to four of your closest friends or family members, thanks in large part to these dimensions:
- Headroom: 41.1 inches (1st) / 39.1 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 57.6 inches (1st) / 56.0 inches (2nd)
- Legroom: 40.3 inches (1st) / 36.4 inches (2nd)
- Passenger Volume: 101 cubic feet
Looking to expand your BMW X3 interior to make more room for cargo, luggage, or gear? The BMW X3 cargo area easily expands, opening up larger BMW X3 interior specs as follows:
- X3 Cargo Space (All Seats Upright): 28.7 cubic feet
- X3 Cargo Space (Rear Seats Flat): 62.7 cubic feet
Looking for a more compact SAV® that will cost less? Take a peek at the BMW X1 interior with our team at our Glendale location near Hollywood. If you think that you may need even more space, consider the larger BMW X5 SAV® also!
BMW X3 Features and Amenities
Even in the entry-level BMW X3 interior, there’s plenty to love. Plus, we can’t forget about the BMW X3 colors. Here’s a list of highlights:
- SensaTec® upholstery, Dark Oak Wood trim, and an Anthracite headliner
- Apple CarPlay™ compatibility
- HiFi Sound System with 12-speakers
- 10.25-inch central touchscreen display
- 5.7-inch analog instrument cluster
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone climate control
- Live Cockpit Plus featuring Navigation with iDrive 6.0
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Engine start/stop button
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped sport steering wheel
What’s more? Even in base trims, these BMW X3 interior features are available as options:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 16-speaker Harman/Kardon® premium audio system
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Wireless device charging
- Head-up display
- BMW Gesture Control
Looking to upgrade to the more premium BMW X3 M40i trim level, you’ll also benefit from niceties like 14-way power-adjustable front seats, a panoramic moonroof, and so much more.
Discover the BMW X3 Interior in Glendale Today!
Ready to get behind the wheel of a new BMW X3? We can help at Pacific BMW! Call (818) 246-5600 to schedule a test drive! Meanwhile, see what the BMW X3 exterior and interior looks like by browsing our new X3 inventory online. Be sure to check out our new vehicle specials while you’re at it.
More from Pacific BMW
After their successful launch two years ago, the BMW X3 M and X4 M receive updates for the 2022 model year. Exterior design changes, updated technology, and a notable power increase make these twins better than ever. The biggest change for the 2022 X3 M and X4 M is the updated engine tuning of the…
Searching for a capable and competent new luxury SUV near Los Angeles or Hollywood? The 2021 BMW X7 three-row crossover — that’s SAV for Sports Activity Vehicle in BMW-speak — is an inspired choice. With a starting MSRP of just $74,900, there’s plenty to love about this BMW, even in the entry-level configuration. But for a…
The new 2021 BMW X3 isn’t like other luxury SUVs. It’s a BMW, after all, and that means it’s built to provide the “Ultimate Driving Experience.” It stands to reason that you probably associate the new X3 with power and prestige, yet the BMW X3 interior is just as impressive (not to mention practical). What…