2021 BMW 2 Series Technology
Available in Coupe, Gran Coupe, or Convertible configurations, the BMW 2 Series offers impressive performance and a tech-forward cabin. Wondering what 2 Series tech upgrades you can expect from the 2021 model? From standard SiriusXM satellite radio to cheaper in-dash navigation, and more, read all about the new 2 Series technology and features below and start exploring with Pacific BMW. When you’ve found your favorite 2 Series in our inventory, feel free to reach out to schedule a test drive!
BMW 2 Series Technology: Connectivity
Stay connected on-the-go with the latest infotainment features inside your 2 Series cabin:
- BMW Connected — This suite of digital services includes Amazon Alexa, the BMW Connected App, BMW Navigation, and more.
- Navigation & Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information – Access fast, reliable traffic and navigation data in seconds via the central information display.
- Available WiFi Hotspot — Opt for an onboard WiFi Hotspot so that passengers can connect and use 3GB of data. This optional feature is included free for 3 months!
- Apple CarPlay™ Compatibility — Keep track of everyone and everything you need to, even when you’re on the road in Los Angeles. Every BMW 2 Series infotainment system is compatible with Apple CarPlay™ for easy access to messaging, smartphone apps, and more.
- Available inductive Wireless Charging Tray — Hassle-free charging for your compatible smartphone.
BMW 2 Series Technology: Performance
BMW vehicles are renowned worldwide for perfectly balanced driving dynamics — and innovative technology plays a big part in making that kind of performance possible:
- Adaptive M Suspension — Standard on the M240i and available for 2 Series 230i convertible models, this advanced suspension technology gathers acceleration, steering, and speed data to match challenges ahead.
- Driving Dynamics Control — Selectable selectable driving modes ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT and SPORT+ allow you to customize the 2 Series performance to match Hollywood road conditions.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) — Stay in control even when driving conditions are less than ideal, with Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features.
BMW 2 Series Technology: Safety
BMW 2 Series models come standard with an incredible package of innovative safety features for enhanced handling and better stability — no matter what you’re dealing with on the road in Burbank:
- 4-Wheel Ventilated Disc Brakes — Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) and Cornering Brake Control (CBC) provide an extra layer of security while you drive.
- Lane Departure Warning — This feature monitors lane markings and warns the driver if you’ve begun to drift.
- Frontal Collision Warning with Collision Mitigation — This feature monitors the road ahead and warns the driver about potential hazards, even applying the brakes automatically when needed.
- Daytime Pedestrian Protection — Helping you to see more of your surroundings, this feature sends an audible and visual signal to warn the driver, and reacts by priming the brakes or reducing vehicle speed.
- Driver Assistance Plus Package — Equip your 2 Series with this suite of active safety features, including automatic high-beam headlights, lane departure warning, and forward collision mitigation.
Explore Groundbreaking BMW Technology with Pacific BMW
Ready to try out the 2 Series technology features for yourself? Stop by our dealership in Glendale to take one for a spin. While you’re here, see how much you can save with our exclusive manager specials for Burbank-area drivers. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
More from Pacific BMW
The worlds of X and M collide with the first-ever production SUV built from the ground up specifically by BMW M. Built with the same drivetrain as BMW’s new bespoke endurance racecar, the BMW XM unleashes high performance in a form never experienced before. DRAMATIC PRESENCE The BMW XM announces its presence with a bold…
The 2023 BMW X5 price begins at $61,600 MSRP and offers an impressive five models for Los Angeles drivers to choose from. The BMW X5 sDrive40i and BMW X5 xDrive40i are two great starting options, while the BMW X5 M50i is ready for drivers who want something a cut above. Learn more about the BMW X5…
BMW has set the standard for electric vehicles with their i4 sedan and iX SUV. However, there’s a new entry to the BMW lineup that’ll be on the Los Angeles roads soon. That would be the 2023 BMW i7, a larger sedan meant to evoke the gasoline BMW 7 Series. This vehicle offers the advanced technology…