2020 BMW X7 Price & Configurations
If you are looking for a family-sized BMW for your Los Angeles drives, explore the latest addition to the BMW SUV lineup–the 2020 BMW X7. This three-row luxury SUV starts at $73,300 MSRP and comes standard with BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive, 90.4 cubic feet of cargo space, and three different BMW X7 configurations to choose from. Learn more about BMW X7 prices and configurations at Pacific BMW today!
BMW X7 xDrive40i – $73,900 MSRP
The xDrive40i base trim comes standard features like an Active Kidney Grille and Driving Dynamics Control technology to enhance the performance of the 335 hp 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i6 engine. Additional standard features include:
- Two-axel self-leveling air suspension
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
- SensaTec upholstery with 16-way power front sport seats and heated front seats
- Live Cockpit Professional with two 12.3-inch displays
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services, Apple CarPlay™, WiFi Hotspot, and wireless charging
- HD Radio™, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 1-year All Access subscription
- BMW Assist eCall™: Emergency Request, Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification
You can also feel safer on Burbank and Hollywood roads with the Active Driving Assistant suite which includes Front and Rear Park Distance Control, Daytime Pedestrian Detection, and Lane Departure Warning.
BMW X7 xDrive50i – $92,600 MSRP
Moving up in BMW X7 configurations, the xDrive50i includes a 456 hp 4.4-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine. Standard features include:
- 464-watt Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with vehicle-specific equalizing
- 20-way power front sport seats and heated front seats
- Vernasca leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Parking Assistant Plus: Surround View Cameras with 3D view, Park Distance Control
You also get a safety upgrade with the higher-level Active Driving Assistant Professional suite, which includes Extended Traffic Jam Assistant and more.
BMW X7 M50i – $99,600 MSRP
New to the 2020 BMW X7 configurations, the M50i has a 523 hp M Performance 4.4-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine, with high-performance features and luxuries including: features include the wheel, as well as several interior and exterior upgrades:
- Icon Adaptive LED headlights with Laser Light
- 22-inch M V-Spoke wheels with performance run-flat tires
- M Sport Exhaust System, M Sport Differential, M Sport brakes
- M Steering
- Roll-up rear sunshades
Test Drive the BMW X7 at Pacific BMW
If you’ve decided which 2020 BMW X7 price and features are right for your drives around Pasadena and La Canada, contact Pacific BMW to schedule a test drive! To get an even better BMW X7 price, browse our new vehicle specials and see what lease and finance offers are available this month.